If you think you’ve been getting more text, tweets, updates and posts than ever before you’re not alone. According to our latest reader poll, a majority percent of respondents believe that at least 10 percent of members will not be using email as their primary online communication tool by 2019.
As we discussed in How to Tackle Technology, offering members videos, apps, social media and responsive design won’t work without a cohesive strategy in place—and it might even backfire on you.
Association Adviser Polls
- Members of All Ages Less Likely to Be Using Email
- Bonus Coverage of Emerging Association Technology Trends 2015
- How to Tackle Technology
- For Community-Building Tips, Head to Your Local Pub
- Keeping the Nitty Gritty in Focus Without Losing the Big Picture
- Adopting Responsive Design Without Abandoning Non-Dues Revenue
- Two-Thirds of Associations Turning to Video and Virtual Events
- The Reciprocity Rule of Online Networking