Recruiters often say they don’t have the time to write the kind of job posting that will attract the interest of passive, high caliber talent. They simply have too many requirements to fill and too little information to make the opening sound as attractive as it could be. What’s the solution?
Getting it done and having fun. This month’s Corner Office profile shines on Shane Yates, CAE, CMP, executive director of the Ohio Society of Association Executives (OSAE), which has more than 500 members. Participate in on-going education and be a lifelong learner. Small staff organizations have to be nimble. Having clear ideas about staff, board and volunteer […]
Association Adviser Polls
- The 5-Minute Job Posting
- Focus on Your Passion (and Culture), Not Your Paycheck
- Learning to Love the Last-Minute Commit
- Blind Data Dilemma
- Advancing Association Meetings By Exploring the Learning Brain
- Bring Your Talent to Interviews
- Is Your Association Management Software Leveraging the “Three Ts”?
- Earning Non-Dues Revenue: Make the Effort To Do It Right