Susan Neely, CAE president and CEO of the American Beverage Association and newly elected Chair of the ASAE Board of Directors believes you can’t just report the news to your members; you have to analyze it quickly and concisely, explain how it impacts them and what you’re going to do about it. Since 1919, ABA has represented the non-alcoholic beverage industry, which has a direct economic impact of over $140 billion. The industry provides more than 233,000 jobs and contributes more than $765 million to charitable causes in communities across the nation.
Munich’s U-bahn (Untergrundbahn, underground rail) and S-bahn (Stadtschnellbahn, commuter rail) require tickets, but the train stations do not have turnstiles. Which means the trains are technically open-access resources for Munich citizens and tourists. What if associations adopted this level of open access for their resources? What might that look like?
Association Adviser Polls
- Cutting Through the Clutter is Just the Beginning
- All Aboard the Open Access Train
- Two-Thirds of Associations Turning to Video and Virtual Events
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Non-Dues Revenue, Part 2
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Non-Dues Revenue, Part 1
- To Find a Job on the Web, Stand Out on Twitter
- Five Lessons I’ve Learned the Hard Way
- Know Your Members Through Better Surveys: A How-To Guide