Manage your association’s Twitter account? Twitter lists are a simple yet powerful feature that organize your feed by people and topic. Lists of member groups, events, and industry news can be a valuable, free service for members. Learn how to create your own custom lists.
Our Corner Office spotlight shines on Mick Fleming, president of the Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE), who emphasizes, “In the not-for-profit world you must lead people who don’t work for you. It’s about relationships and buying in to your way of doing things.”
Association Adviser Polls
- Make Your (Twitter) List, Check It Twice
- You Get All of Me—I Hope You Like It
- 15 Mobile Apps Every Event Organizer or Attendee Can Use
- What Associations Can Learn from Bumper Stickers
- Why Are #Hashtags So Darn Important?
- Survey Shows Associations Most Afraid of Losing New Members
- How Attendees Use Technology to Interact at Events
- Online Career Centers: Content gold you didn’t know you had